The OSN Streaming app is available on the Google Play store. Read this article to find out how you download the app, sign up, sign in and more.
- How do I sign up to OSN Streaming through Google Play?
- How do I check to see if I’m billed through Google Play for my OSN Streaming account?
- What is included in my subscription?
- How do I cancel my OSN Streaming subscription through Google Play?
Q. How do I sign up to OSN Streaming through Google Play?
Signing up to OSN Streaming through Google Play is easy:
1. Download OSN Streaming from the Play Store
2. Follow the steps on screen to sign up with your email
3. Start watching
Q. How do I check to see if I’m billed through Google Play for my OSN Streaming account?
1. Log in to your OSN STREAMING app and head over to your My Account section to check your subscription status.
2. Log in to your My Account section on the OSN STREAMING website. If we are billing you through Google Play Account, you will see a message indicating that on the top of the page.
Q. What is included in my subscription?
As part of the subscription, you get complete access to over 10,000 hours of exclusive series, Hollywood movies, kids shows & documentaries in stunning HD.
Q. How do I cancel my OSN Streaming subscription through Google Play?
You may cancel your subscription through the Google Play Store by following the below steps:
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
2. Check if you’re signed into the correct Google Account
3. Tap Menu Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription.
6. Follow the instructions