For those who love spending time in front of the big screen of your home, the OSN STREAMING Smart TV apps are the way to go. Read this article to find out all about using OSN STREAMING on your Smart TV.
- What devices is OSN STREAMING available on?
- How do I download OSN STREAMING on my Samsung Smart TV?
- I can't find the OSN STREAMING app on my Smart TV, what should I do?
- I'm still seeing the Go Online TV app or the WAVO App, what should I do?
- How do I download OSN STREAMING from the Google Play Store?
What devices is OSN STREAMING available on?
- Samsung Smart TVs 2016+ onward models operating on Tizen OS
- LG Smart TV’s 2016+ onward models operating on WebOS 3.0+
- All Android TVs (Version 8.0 and above) that have Google Play Store
- Apple TV 4th Gen & 4K
- Hisense TV Vidaa U OS 2018 - 2020
- Chromecast devices
How do I download OSN STREAMING on my Smart TV?
Search for OSN STREAMING in your TV’s application store and install the app.
I can't find the OSN STREAMING app on my Smart TV, what should I do?
Here are some things you can try if you're not able to find the OSN STREAMING app:
- Check to make sure your TV is set to MENA region, as the OSN STREAMING app is only available in this region. Check this article to know more about which countries OSN STREAMING is available in.
- Check to make sure your TV updated to latest version of the software.
- Please ensure you have one of the supported models mentioned above. Unfortunately, older models are not supported.
- Still no luck? Get in touch with our Customer Care Team via this link and they'll sort it out for you.
I'm still seeing the Go Online TV app or the WAVO App, what should I do?
You may need to manually update your app from the old one to the new OSN STREAMING app. Here's how:
- Go to the App section
- Click on the Options button on your Smart TV
- Select Update and you will see the Go Online TV app highlighted
- Go to the app and click OK
- Your app will start updating
TIP: To ensure you always have the latest version of the OSN STREAMING app, enable the app auto-update feature on your smart TV.
How do I download OSN STREAMING on Android TVs from the Google Play Store?
In the event that you don't have the OSN STREAMING App pre-installed on your TV, you will have to manually download it from the Play Store. Here's how:
- Open Google Play Store on your TV
- Search for the OSN STREAMING App
- Sign in and start watching